Nepal Adventure Team also offers guide and porter service in Nepal. Guide and Porter service in Nepal is essential for trekking, especially if you are a tourist. Our guides are very experienced with the geography and history of Nepal. They have had the experience of walking through the rugged trails of all the trekking regions in Nepal. The guides share the knowledge of the history, heritage, culture, lifestyle of Nepal. We encourage women guides, so we have employed female guides for the various tours around Nepal. They have been performing well and are ranked as one of the best guides.
We have guides for all of your needs. Whether a trekking guide or a tour guide, a climbing guide, an international mountain guide, we facilitate you with one. For your climbing and expedition, a guide is vital. The guides are well-trained and experienced and know which step to take and not to take, and what equipment’s to use. The expedition that goes above 7000 m requires this type of climbing guide.
The Main Highlights of Our Guide Service are:
- They are really friendly and helpful at all times.
- We have English, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Italy, Korean, Russian, and Japanese speaking guides for your convenience.s
- Our guides are academically strong with a Bachelor’s degree certificate and a full knowledge of the history and geography of Nepal which is an added benefit whenever you enter a UNESCO World Heritage site or go on a long trek
- Most of our guides have already climbed small peaks ranging from 5000 m to 7000m so they have the experience of small expeditions and have also received basic climbing training.
- We have special guides for special tour packages like for Jungle Safari in Chitwan; we have a special guide with knowledge of geography and bird watching.
- We encourage female guides so most of our guides are female who is equally qualified for the job and even more experienced
- Guide and Porter service in Nepal
- Hiring a Guide and Porter is Mandatory
Nepal is a safe trekking destination in the world where you can travel most of the trek independently such as world-renowned trek like Everest Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Trek, and Langtang Trek but some of the trek like Kanchenjunga Trek and Upper Mustang Trek where you can experience raw Tibetan culture, and Manaslu Circuit Trek Can’t be done independently or as a solo trek. You have to hire a Guide at any cost to trek through these remote and isolated but beautifully created destinations. If you are already planning not to trek independently and hire a Porter and Guide to leads you through mountainous rough trekking trails and routes then you are in the right place to start with. We are going to talk about the things you should look for when you are hiring a guide and porter.
Training and Skills of Your Guide.
The first and foremost thing you should look at when hiring a guide is the training and skills of a guide. If you have decided to go with a trekking company to hire a guide and porter, then hire a Guide through Nepal Adventure Team; we will provide you the best of the best Guide in Town.
Here let's take a look at the top 10 training and skills of our Guide in brief:
- Done the course of trekking Guide training with one of the most reputed leading tourism and hospitality education provider, NATHM
- Excellent communication skills: plays a vital role to an established good relationship with locals' people
- Highly skilled in tracking Google map in need
- Can handle a high-pressure situation
- Better knowledge about trekking trail, history, people, culture
- First Aid Kid trained (Basic knowledge)
- Full knowledge of altitude prevention and knows well what to do if that situation occurs
- Having decades of experience trekking in high and steep trekking trails
- Excellent organization skills
- Knows the trail inside out
Why do You Need to Hire a Guide and Porters?
When you have full knowledge of your trekking routes, itineraries and confident within yourself that you can trek solo then you should definitely travel as a solo traveler, but when you have no previous experience of trekking in high altitude and mountainous country with rough and craggy trekking routes then it’s wise to consider having a Guide and porters for your own benefits.
No wonder, having a guide and porter can double your trekking cost but at the same time having a guide and porter means hassle-free trekking where you can connect with local people and their culture in depth, with your Guide’s charismatic personality you won’t feel any boredom during the trek. Not to mention guide with a good sense of humor is like double the fun. A passionate trekking guide will help you trek comfortably in a friendly environment. They are like your new-found friend in an unknown place therefore without bothering with obtaining tickets and permits, reserves hotel and lodges, if you can have a safe and hassle-free memorable trekking experience then we encourage you to hire a guide and porters. By hiring a guide and porter you can consider yourself as a responsible trekker in Nepal because you are giving back to the communities and your small act of kindness plays a huge difference in the Guides and porters family.
Where Should You Hire a Guide and Porters?
Basically, it's up to you, when you choose your trek and tour package, your travel agency will provide you with a qualified Guide and porters along with you.
Among the many travel agencies in Nepal, Nepal Adventure Team is running successfully Guide and porters service in Nepal.
We can arrange your guide, porters, or both in Kathmandu. And also, we can easily provide local guides and porters at the start of the trails. This means if you are flying to Pokhara for trekking in Annapurna Regions or if you are flying to Lukla for trekking in the Everest Region then you don’t have to pay for their flight tickets. You can find your local Guides with strong English with excellent communication skills and with a decade of trekking experience waiting for you where your trail starts. We have a group of trained/professional Guides with decades of experience.
Nepal Adventure Team is a responsible and ethical travel company run by ex-guides with decades of experience in treks and tours of Nepal. Our Guides and porters are highly trained, experienced, the government license holder with well-equipped and fully insured covered in case of medical treatment emergency and rescue/evacuation. All in all, choose our company if you are hiring Guide and porters. They will enhance your trekking experience with their previous knowledge therefore if you are hiring Guides and porter then please kindly consider Nepal Adventure Team.
Your luggage will be carried by the Porters who are well-cared for. We make sure that they have a pleasant experience while they travel with you. They are well remunerated and insured. Also, we make sure that porters carry no more than 25-30 kgs of weight. Porters assist you by carrying your luggage, which would otherwise tire your muscles at the end of the trek.
Taking a guide or a porter along with you means that you are creating employment opportunities for these people in Nepal. This in itself is a generous act on part of you as a traveler to a foreign country. Most of our Porters and guides come from rural parts of Nepal, tourism sustains their livelihood. Your act of hiring a guide or a tour for your valuable travel experience in Nepal will help them sustain their livelihood and provide basic necessities to their families. So we highly encourage you to carry a guide for your safety and ease as well as their sustenance.
The most significant advantage of taking our guide and porter service in Nepal is that you get to experience the true beauty of Nepal while dropping the hassle of carrying huge luggage and also feeling secure throughout the tour.