1 DayKathmandu to KathmanduGrade:
Best time: Anytime of the year
Max altitude: 1900 m
Duration: 2-3 hr
Every person has a dream to fly and feel that wind rushing through the body while observing the birds eye view of the earth. This dream is made true in Nepal with the introduction of Zip flyer.
Zip Flyer in Nepal is the tallest, longest and steepest zip line in the whole world. Its not only the reason why its getting popular these days but also the thrill and excitement it provides to the fanatic out there. Located in the most beautiful city of Nepal, Pokhara and organized from the hilltop with the expert guidance, this adventure is unmatchable and extra comparing to other excitements.
If you are looking for true adrenaline rush then Zip Flyer is for you. Unlike anything youve seen before, the Sky zip line is truly an experience not to be missed. Participants must be between 35 and 125 kg (75 and 275 pounds) and must be comfortable with the heights. This ride is not recommended for individuals with back or neck problems, or those who are pregnant. Other than that, its for all from the rest of the world.
Please contact us anytime if youre interested.
Day 01:Zip flyer in Pokhara (BUNGEE JUMP-POKHARA right next to it can be added if interested)
Day 01Zip flyer in Pokhara (BUNGEE JUMP-POKHARA right next to it can be added if interested)As soon as we are ready, we drive off from the hotel to Sarangkot, Pokhara. Your zip flying experience starts after we arrive Sarangkot village. The place which offers breathtaking views of the Annapurna and Fishtail Himalayan range along with the touristic Pokhara valley, has a lot to offer to the visitors. While you wait, you can sip in the finest coffee while savoring the panoramic mountain views and also use WIFI. After 2 mins of thrilling ride above a dense forest, we will land on Hemja, a Tibetan refugee camp. The landing place is full of amenities like restaurants, souvenir shops, toilets, wifi and more. While you’re calming your nerves, you can enjoy the multi-cuisine restaurant meals and varieties of drinks and also browse through the souvenir shops to buy the multiple products. This is where you can buy your zip flying photos and videos. Those who won't be full enough with the zip flyer can join in the bunjee jumping group. We will then drive off to the respective hotels to relax and enjoy the rest of the day.
The individual price for the zip flyer alone is USD 70.
If you want to do the Bungee jumping together in a COMBO (mixed package), the cost will be $ 150 per person.
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
|08 May, 2018||08 May, 2018||Guaranteed||USD 70|
• The riders must weigh between 35 and 125 kg (75 and 275 pounds) and should be above 14 years of age.
• The visitors should not have symptoms of Acrophobia (fear of heights).
• Individuals with back or neck problems are discouraged.
• Pregnant women are restricted for the ride.
• Closed-toed shoes is mandatory
• No alcohols allowed before the ride.
• Sarangkot Launchpad: Illy Café bar, clean toilets, viewing deck
• Landing Station Hemja: Restaurant & bar, clean toilets, souvenir shop and viewing area
Payment Terms: Before 3 days at least.
• Reservations may be changed up to 48 hrs before the ride without any additional charges but subject to availability. Changes are not permitted less than 48 hrs of the ride. Cancellation received 72 hrs before the Scheduled ride are 100% refundable, less than 72 hrs is 50% and less than 24 hrs is non-refundable.
• Since the operation depends on weather condition, agents/customers must call to check the status of the ride/jump operation. In the event of cancellation, the operation will be rescheduled at a later time slot/date. No refund in such case.
• Safety has been the leading criteria in our development of the Zip-Flyer ride. This system by Zip-Flyer LLC, USA is designed with the most advanced technologies and had delivered a state-of-the-art zip line ride. Every part of this ride is designed to provide unparalleled ride, comfort and Safety, and the entire system is manufactured and precision engineered to equal or surpass standards set by agencies such as ANLS B77 Tramway, ASTM, and TV SUD codes.
Please write to us if you have enquiry about the price and complete itinerary. We also have so many other adventure packages which can be designed to suit your needs. Please contact us for further details.