Guide and Porter Hire from Lukla
Want to hire Guide and Porter from Lukla? With a decade of experience working in the trekking and tour field, the Nepal Adventure team offers Guide and Porter services in Nepal.
Hiring a Guide and Porter is not an easy job when you are planning to travel individually with guides and porters only. Someone who knows the mountainous trekking trails and routes very well and is familiar with the surroundings. But what about your luggage? Is your guide going to carry your luggage too? Well, it depends on what kind of Guide and Porter you are going to hire. Here are mainly three kinds of services we provide:
Guides Hire from Lukla
If you want to hire guides then you will end up with a license holder trekking guide with a decade of experience working in mountainous trekking trails. With his/her years of experience, you won’t need to worry about a thing. With a secure and friendly environment, you will definitely enjoy his/her company. There will be no communication gap because we have a guide with strong communication English.
Guide com Porter Hire from Lukla
This means your guide will not only show the trekking trails and give plenty of information about the surroundings but he will also be going to carry your load too which ultimately saves funds for the porter. This will reduce your trekking cost and your guide will assist you with trekking arrangements beforehand.
Porters Hire from Lukla
If you just want to hire someone to carry your luggage only then it’s better you hire a porter from Lukla. But you have to be confident with your trekking trail and local's regulations and culture.
Advantages of having a Guide and Porter
- A guide will be sure your trail is safe.
- Help you provide a well-organized trip
- Make your trekking arrangements beforehand such as booking hotels and tea-houses
- If you need something, they are always there for you
- Helps you experience the rich culture and traditions of the local community in depth
- You can learn much more about the region you trek in
- Helps you with altitude sickness and the prevention
- Remember you are providing a loaf of bread for a family in need
- You are a part of Eco and Responsible Tourism.
Why Choose Our Guides and Porter Services?
Having decades of knowledge and experience in trekking and tours in Nepal, the local-based company Nepal Adventure Team is successfully running Guides and Porter Services. We also believe in empowering local people and sustainable tourism development.
To make it clearer why our service is best let's look at the training and skills of our guide and porter in brief:
- We have a highly-skilled trekking Guide produced by Nepal Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM) and Kathmandu Environmental (KEEP)
- Trained Guides who can handle any emergency
- First Aid Medical trained (Basic training)
- Map Reading (Navigation)
- Pleasing communication skills with good knowledge of English.
Why Do Guides and Porters Hire from Lukla?
One major factor why hiring a guide and porter from Lukla is we all know that it will save you from Kathmandu and Lukla flight fares. Not to mention Lukla-based local guides are government-registered license holders, first aid trained, fluent in English, Local language speaking, and with a very wide knowledge of local culture and tradition.
Guide and Porter Hire Cost
|Guides||USD 35 Per Day|
|Guide Cum Porter||USD 30 Per Day|
|Porter||USD 25 Per Day|
Above Mentioned Cost Includes:
- Meals and Accommodation: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea/House Lodge)
- Salary per day and allowance as per trip
- Well Equipment as needed
- Guide and Porter health and accident insurance cover
Trekking Permits and Cost
- Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entrance Permits (NPR 2000)
- Sagarmatha National Park permits (NPR 3000)
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System) (NPR 1000)
- Trek to Everest Base Camp, the highest mountain in the world
- Lukla Airport, one of the world’s shortest runways adjoined by the Himalayan Mountains
- Namche Bazaar, a famous touristic hub located in the Khumbu region on the arch-shaped mountain
- Kalapatthar is one of the most famous viewpoints which offers a glorious view of the Mount Everest
- Experience Sherpa culture and lifestyle in depth.
Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m)
Day02: Trek preparation day in Kathmandu (Sightseeing optional)
Day03: Fly to Lukla (2820 m) and trek up to Phakding (2640 m) - 04 hours
Day04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) - 05 hours
Day05: A day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion
Day06: Move to Thyangboche (3867 m) - 05 hours
Day07: Trek to Dingboche (4260 m) - 04 hours
Day08: Rest at Dingboche for acclimatization
Day09: Trek to Lobuche (4930 m) - 05 hours
Day10: Traverse to Everest Base Camp (5334 m) including Gorakshep - 6/7 hours
Day11: Hike to Kalapathar (5545 m) and descent to Pheriche (4240m) - 06 hours
Day12: Trek to Namche (3440 m) - 6 hours
Day13: Reach Lukla (2820 m) - 06 hours
Day14: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day15: Next adventure or international flight
Click Here to find a detailed day by day Itinerary