Helicopter tour to Muktinath temple is one of the best choices for the religious people or pilgrims who wish to travel to the holy place of Nepal but restrained by the physical difficulties or who have less time to trek. The tour is also suitable for those people who do not wish to go through difficult trekking. Whatever the reason, this is the best choice for traveling to Muktinath. Nepal Adventure Team has made their dream possible to happen.
Muktinath is a very popular religious temple located in the alpine region of Nepal called Mustang. The temple is popular for both Hindus and Buddhists since Hindu believes Lord Vishnu lies in the temple while Buddhists believe it as the symbol of Nirvana. The Muktinath temple also lies in the itinerary of many other trekking packages so some combine it with the Annapurna Circuit treks.
The helicopter tour to Muktinath starts early in the morning from Kathmandu and continues for hours until you arrive in the helipad site of Muktinath. Taking about half an hour hike to Muktinath, you can explore the temple. Cleansing off you with the holy water from 108 waterspouts, touring around the eternal flame site and sightseeing for a while, you will get back to Kathmandu / Pokhara on the same helicopter flight.
Phase - 1: Muktinath Helicopter Tour From Kathmandu
- 7:00 AM: Transfer to Airport
- 7:30 AM: Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath.
- 8:15 AM: Perform Pooja and Havan(worshipping) for 30 minutes
- 8:45 AM: Fly back to Kathmandu
- 10:00 Am: Return to Kathmandu airport(finally departure)
Phase -2: Muktinath Helicopter Tour From Pokhara
- 7:00 AM: Transfer to Airport.
- 7:30 AM: Fly from Pokhara to Muktinath.
- 8:15 AM: Perform rituals activities (worship, Darshan, Pooja)
- 8:45 AM: Fly back to Pokhara.
Please contact us for the best Helicopter tour to Muktinath prices (Jeeban Thapa Magar +977 9851234322 Whatsapp / Viber)