- Destination: Nepal
Nepal is enriched with diverse culture and geographical landscape. Nepal is widely famous for the abundant blessing of nature. Fast flowing river, green hills and glaring mountains always accompany the travelers in Nepal. Along with the nature’s support travelers can explore and observe the diversified culture, historical monument and authentic temple build ages ago. The architecture incorporated in monument, temples and stupa enhances the tranquility, belief and religious value.
During this short tour period, you will be exploring two fantastic cities of Nepal; Kathmandu and Pokhara. The period may be shorter but the things you will encounter are obviously abundant.
Primarily, trip begins from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu valley where you visit some of the UNESCO’s World Heritage sites and attractive local tourist areas. Following, Pokhara is widely famous for its natural beauty and the synergic vibes it share. The popular Pokhara valley offers you with panoramic view of Himalayas (Annapurna Range, Mount Fishtail, Mardi, Dhaulagiri), religious sites and calm lake.
Day 1Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3Drive to Pokhara
Day 4Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 5Drive to Kathmandu
- Trip briefing with full information
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( 5* hotel)
- Required Meal available throughout the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Entire tour by private vehicle
- Entrance fee of every sightseeing areas
- Service of tour guides
- First Aid Kit
- Road Taxes
- Government VAT and related taxes
- Extra drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Personal expenses
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips to guide